Saturday, May 3, 2008

Crazy weekend!

My folks were in town this week watching my nephews while my sister and brother-in-law enjoyed a trip to St. Marteen. I decided to take Friday off and spend a day at the Houston zoo with the family! We had a great day looking at all the animals and then riding the train around Hermann Park.
Saturday we went to a festival at our church. We played games, ate more junk food, listened to good music and even watched the kids ride a mechanical bull!!




I wish I could say Sunday was a day of rest, but we have two birthday parties to look forward to after church. If I don't make it to work on Monday, it's because i'm still asleep!!

1 comment:

Nicole B said...

ORANGE...you put your son in ORANGE....i thought you knew better than that Chris....sigh...

on the other hand...dang they are getting big.