Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Spring is here...or is it?

Welcome to Houston. Today the temperatures ranged from 36 to 72. Tomorrow more of the same. Yesterday rain. Today sun. Who knows what tomorrow brings.

Things are going well around here. Cayden has made a few breakthroughs the last few days. Sleeping through the night. Pooping w/out straining!!! Sitting up on his own!!! Little man is growing up.

Alyssa keeps surprising us with new and sweet things. I was upset with her last night for not listening. When I went upstairs to talk to her, she looked at me and said: "sorry i was mad at you daddy." It saddened me to think I had made her mad. Discipline seems so easy when you're watching others do it. I just hope that my kids eventually realize that everything we do is out of love for them.

Anyhow...i just downloaded some new pictures, so here they are for you to enjoy. Hope all is well.

We caught Alyssa sneaking into the pantry to get a snack late one night!!

No comments: