Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Terrible Trio

So - the doc called last night and informed me that I had the "terrible trio" plus some. My weekly soccer game turned painful last week when I heard several loud pops while trying to dodge a few defenders. The lady who performed my MRI said upon completion of the MRI: "that looked like it hurt like hell." She was right. Oh well...on to the verdict. I only tore my acl, mcl and meniscus. I also did damage to my patellar tendon and have lots of cartilage damage as well as multiple bone contusions.


I'm not sure what all that means, but it's mostly just annoying now. I don't believe that April was expecting this when she agreed to love me in sickness and health. She's been amazing in taking care of me and more importantly our kids. Thanks April!!

1 comment:

thecleggfamily said...

i found your blog on kyle's. it's great to catch up. sounds like a lot of pain. hope you recover quickly. you have such cute kids! keep posting pics...we love to see how everyone is doing.

-trav, jenn and madison